Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I think this game is great, love the soundtrack and the voice acting is heart-warming, overall, this game is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, I'd love to see a sequel if possible!

miniQuest: Trials miniQuest: Trials

It's a great platformer but it's a little cookie cutter, however, you have pulled off a great game and it could have been even better, had it been a little bit more imaginative.
+Very pretty
+Difficult
+Fitting music
+Well made
-Could have been more imaginative
-Could have had more varied scenery

Overall I enjoyed it a lot but it did feel a little repetitive due to a lack of diverse mechanics and similar scenery throughout. I'd definitely play it again sometime though! :D Keep up the great work!

Flightless Flightless

The ladder mechanic is a great idea, although I would put jumping in the game to make traversing over smaller obstacles less of a chore, overall a stunning and extremely fun game though, if it gets green-lit I'll definitely pick this up :D Great Work!

Alphaland Alphaland

Wow. Just bought Borderlands 2 and I find myself enjoying this more :) Stunning.

Hungry worms Hungry worms

One of the best match 3 style puzzle games I've ever seen, it looks brilliant and plays really well, the hexagonal approach works really well too :) Well done!

Space Patrol Space Patrol

The art is nice but the gameplay is a little bit confusing as it seems that the bombs the helicopters drop are really difficult to avoid, and the music is a little bit repetitive, but overall it's actually a decent game, a few little issues but overall it's pretty well made, I'd just have balanced the gameplay a little better. Keep it up, you've done really well! :)

Pico's Musical experience Pico's Musical experience

A great rhythm game with brilliant music, I liked the idea of secrets and overall the game is fantastic! I have to say though that I couldn't help but see the arrows as Minecraft pickaxes haha but that's not a bad thing, anyways keep up the great work! :D

Flying Koroks Flying Koroks

The game is a little repetitive so an ending or a time limit would be great, but I think you have the basis for a fine game,however I have to review the game as it is and not the fact you did such a nice job with so little experience so apologies for the low score, but I will keep an eye out for your game if you decide to update it and I'd love to replace that 3 stars with a 5 one day! Keep it up and you'll be a great game develope! Best of luck!