Pencilmation #23 Pencilmation #23

A really clever, well produced animation, well done! I'll be sure to check out your website and I hope others do too :D

For a Girlfriend For a Girlfriend

I'm sure your girlfriend will love it ^_^

rafasonic responds:

Hope so! Thanks for the vote! ^^

It's Cowboy Time It's Cowboy Time

I love the artistic depth and emotion you've poured into this video, very well made ;) Haha seriously though, It IS Cowboy Time! :D

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I think this game is great, love the soundtrack and the voice acting is heart-warming, overall, this game is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, I'd love to see a sequel if possible!

miniQuest: Trials miniQuest: Trials

It's a great platformer but it's a little cookie cutter, however, you have pulled off a great game and it could have been even better, had it been a little bit more imaginative.
+Very pretty
+Difficult
+Fitting music
+Well made
-Could have been more imaginative
-Could have had more varied scenery

Overall I enjoyed it a lot but it did feel a little repetitive due to a lack of diverse mechanics and similar scenery throughout. I'd definitely play it again sometime though! :D Keep up the great work!

Flightless Flightless

The ladder mechanic is a great idea, although I would put jumping in the game to make traversing over smaller obstacles less of a chore, overall a stunning and extremely fun game though, if it gets green-lit I'll definitely pick this up :D Great Work!

Humble Beginnings Humble Beginnings

I love it! Brings back some good memories I had playing Animal Crossing! :D Keep up the stunning work! ^_^

Lost Souls Lost Souls

Dayum.

Stop growling at me Stop growling at me

Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus, which is fucking awesome by the way :D

Carrion responds:

Woo! Shadow of the Colossus is the butts!!!